I find a lot of online tools to calculate the capacitance between two traces (or a trace and a plane) on opposite pcb layers. One such tool can be found here: http://chemandy.com/calculators/rectangular-capacitor-calculator.htm
However, I would like to calculate the capacitance between adjacent traces on the pcb. Something like this:
Has anyone an idea how to do this?
Imagine the following example:
- Two tracks run parallel for 10 mm.
- Each track is 0.2 mm wide.
- The distance between both tracks is also 0.2 mm.
- Copper thickness is about 20 µm.
- Board thickness is 1.6 mm.
- PCB material is standard FR4.
- One track is signal, the other Gnd.
- There are no other tracks in the area, nor any (Gnd-) planes.