I want to be able to use a microcontroller to select the power source, from among two, for a 100A DC application.
All the relays I see are ON / OFF, rather than a selector.
So, I'm looking for something with 5 connections:
- Signal input (say, 3.3v digital, which when activated causes it to "switch")
- Power input 1 (which I'll connect to a battery bank)
- Power input 2 (which I'll connect to an AC Adapter)
- Power output (which I'll connect to the load)
- Common ground (for the voltage of the signal input)
I'm probably not searching for the correct piece of equipment, but I can't seem to determine what this might be called.