This is the same than a SMC Connector?. Can i purchase an standard SMC connector which supposedly fits the 10-32 UNF 2A thread?, or i must purchase 10-32 coaxial connectors?
- The spec only focus on the thread, not on the electrical connector. I guess this is for commercial purposes, for selling built expensive cable,
- As definitions: jack: thread outside, plug: thread inside, male: a pin contact, female: a covering contact,
- As indicated, clearly this is not a regular SMC connector, which is a male jack,
- Unless i should seek for a SMC reversed polarity (this is, a female jack), which i dont think exist, or perhaps as rare as a 10-32,
- An SMA has a 1/4-36 thread, An SSMA has a 10-36 thread, and the SMB no thread at all :),
- CDInt sells both 10-32 to SMA and 10-32 to SMC cables.....!,
- The device shows a female jack.
So i should finally purchase a 10-32?