I know how to do a PCB until this step (below image) ugly and not safe by short-circuits.
I found this PCB Plating Tape on Aliexpress (Link to the aliexpress product. I'm not the seller) which I think I can use to mask my PCBs but I don't know how can I leave some copper uncovered (like below image) so I can solder components later.
- Do you mask PCBs with a tape or some kind of resin spray?
- How do you keep some copper uncovered for soldering?
- With tape - Cut it away after applying?
- With tape - Heat interested area with the welder so it magically goes away?
- With spray - Cover the area with something before of applying and then remove the cover?
- Do you use rivets (or Annular ring) on holes?
Sorry for the huge list of questions, I am a big newbie.