I'm trying to calculate slew rate of OPAMP.
- Applied square wave with 3V peak value to VIN+ of OPAMP.
- Connected VIN- to VOUT as a feedback.
- Graphic of VOUT voltage can be seen below.
- Calculate Peak value of VOUT.
- Find the time value of %90 (Time%90) and %10 (Time%10) of VOUT.
- SR = (Vpeak*9/10-Vpeak*1/10)/(Time%90-Time%10)
I want to ask two basic question:
- Is my slew rate calculation TRUE?
- My OPAMP has the values of VDD +5V and VSS -5V. So should I apply square wave to OPAMP with 5V peak value? Or is it enough to apply square wave with 3V peak value.