I'm trying to replicate the behavior of these awesome Sony Ericsson phones by using Teensy 3.6 so I'm wondering what kind of specifications and chips do these phones have.
The phones in question are: Sony Ericsson K510i, K610i, W705 and C510.
The chips I need to know about about are:
- The CPU: Is it a microcontroller or a CPU or a System-on-a-Chip? What is the architecture? What is the frequency? Does it execute or interpret Java bytecode? Does it have an MMU? What are its I/O functions? DMA, hardware M2 card I/O, audio DAC? Would such a CPU be stronger than the one in Teensy 3.6?
- The storage memory chip: What kind of a storage memory chip do these phones have? Is the storage embedded in the MCU/SoC?
- Where is the RAM contained? How much of it and what type of it? SRAM or SDRAM? Is it in the CPU/MCU/SoC or is it a separate chip?
- What encodes and decodes images, videos and music?
- Do the display and the camera have any encoding algorithms in hardware/firmware?
Does anyone have any information about these phones?