I heard that there is a conductive spray. So I'm looking for a conductive spray (not paint,ink and tape). But I could not find sites for selling conductive sprays.

I bought a silver zinc coat spray. I sprayed on the paper and tested for conductivity. Unfortunately, the electricity did not flow.

Does anyone know sites for selling conductive sprays?

Please, let me know sites for selling conductive sprays.


closed as off-topic by Matt Young, bitsmack, Wesley Lee, DoxyLover, uint128_t Feb 17 '17 at 4:17

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ I don't necessarily see this as a shopping question, but rather a plea for how to search for the product the OP is looking for. Teach if possible. \$\endgroup\$ – Dwayne Reid Feb 17 '17 at 2:24
  • \$\begingroup\$ I know you said "no paint." But I have heard of conductive paint which can be sprayed. Unfortunately I don't have any specific details that would help you. \$\endgroup\$ – mkeith Feb 17 '17 at 2:54
  • \$\begingroup\$ Defined desired properties 1st in measurable detail \$\endgroup\$ – Tony Stewart Sunnyskyguy EE75 Feb 17 '17 at 4:52

Google is your friend. Pounding the string "conductive spray" into Google brings up a page full of results.

The first result on that page is MG Chemicals 841 Nickel spray

I have used that product several times and it works well.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.