Can someone identify the logo on this 2-pin connector used in IKEA UTRUSTA/OMLOPP kitchen countertop lights?

The marking on the connector is 58A and some logo, which I can't decipher but it looks like NSSD or NESD or something like that.

The pitch seems to be 100 mil.

Wire to board connector used by IKEA

enter image description here


I am also looking for this plug to replace plug from my very out of date ikea light. At the end i find this type of plug is called "mini-AMP", and it is very commonly used. So use keyword "LED mini amp 12v" or 24v, 30w, any param u need, you will find a lot options on amazon.

BR, Jingjing.

  • \$\begingroup\$ For me it looks like one of Molex ones, maybe Mini-Fit Jr.? \$\endgroup\$ Mar 14, 2017 at 5:54
  • \$\begingroup\$ It's similar but different... \$\endgroup\$
    – mbmsv
    Mar 14, 2017 at 6:02
  • \$\begingroup\$ IKEA loves proprietary stuff. If they can make their products incompatible with anything that's not from IKEA, they typically will. \$\endgroup\$
    – Dampmaskin
    Mar 14, 2017 at 10:54
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ You could cut this connector off and solder one of your choice which could handle current needed if you fail to find a replacement \$\endgroup\$ Mar 15, 2017 at 12:45
  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ It looks like you'd have to contact NINGBO SEN YI KAI ELECTRIC CO LTD in china and ask them if they'd have a extra NSSD looks like it means N-N-S-D => Nickel shell-Nickel body-Silvered pin-D=Plastic and is not the company name \$\endgroup\$
    – Voltage Spike
    Jun 7, 2018 at 19:38


Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.