I have a task which is to design a circuit using microstrip transmission lines. this circuit should generate two output signals of equal power, one which is in phase with the input sine signal and the other 90 degrees out of phase with the input signal.
- center frequency = 9.9 GHz
- bandwidth => the wider the better
- \$\varepsilon_r\$ for substrate = 12.5
- characteristic impedance = 50 ohm
- substrate thickness = 2.25mm
Any suggestions on how I can start this design? I have read some information about quadrature demodulator but I need extra help.