Very simple question. What is the part number of this small bread board on this board. enter image description here

There are two breadboards on it. The smaller one actually is soldered on the PCB and it is connected to IOs of an FPGA. I searched on Mouser for a long time to find this kind of component, but I failed. Could anybody tell me what this would be called such that I could find a supplier?

  • \$\begingroup\$ I've edited your question so that it's no longer a shopping question. (Also added the board image so people don't need to follow the link.) this should make the question acceptable. \$\endgroup\$
    – DoxyLover
    Mar 17, 2017 at 5:59
  • \$\begingroup\$ As far as I know, most breadboards expose the pins if the backing is removed. Maybe it is just any normal breadboard. \$\endgroup\$
    – skvery
    Mar 17, 2017 at 7:09
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ hobbycomponents.com/prototyping/… \$\endgroup\$ Mar 17, 2017 at 8:38

1 Answer 1


The small one is to connect electronic components in the IO's it has on. That's why it's soldered. You can program the components connected to those pins. The other breadboard is for prototyping. You can wire and connect any sort of electronics you want (sensors, servos, resistors, potentiometers etc.) and then use the IO's of the small breadboard to communicate with them (get sensors' data or "tell" a servo to rotate).

  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ I think you need to read the question again before answering. \$\endgroup\$
    – pipe
    Mar 17, 2017 at 10:59

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.