1- How does a typical street lighting circuit look like? (for 230V/50Hz, with details)
2- Without having the network plans or knowing anything about the topology of the circuit, is it possible to map out the circuit by a series of measurements at the junction box of each post?
My idea is to:
- adding a known load to each post
- turning ON and OFF the load
- measuring the current and voltage at that point
- then calculating the voltage drop
- finding the topology, etc. with a series of calculation
Can I find the topology by measuring voltages, phases, ect?