Maybe this is little bit off-topic, but I wanted to try to find out here what's the name of this connector?

enter image description here

I tried googling like "6 pin connector", "6 pin flat connector" but nothing like this comes out.

  • \$\begingroup\$ Look for "flat connector terminal block". And measure the width of the blades, as there are both 4.8mm and 6.3mm variants out there. \$\endgroup\$ – Janka Mar 26 '17 at 2:36
  • \$\begingroup\$ I beleive these people can give you a more exact identification;eagleday.com/muco6wila.html They specialize in "blade" connectors \$\endgroup\$ – MEZLAW Mar 26 '17 at 3:49
  • \$\begingroup\$ @MEZLAW, thank you! I was able to find them by "Blade 6 pin connector". \$\endgroup\$ – ShP Mar 26 '17 at 12:41

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.