- Can someone tell me what is the meaning of "Maximum forward voltage drop per bridge element at 4.0A dc is 1.1v" in 4 diode bridge rectifier?
Does it mean that there is a voltage drop of 1.1v per diode or total 1.1v voltage drop for all the 4 diodes together?
I wanted to know what will be the total voltage drop with this above-mentioned bridge rectifier? I am specifically talking about model number "FL401" in the datasheet.
- Also, can someone suggest me right ratings for bridge rectifier? My requirement is as below.
Vin 7~40v AC or DC to bridge rectifier. And for my application, I need 3A current
I have chosen the following ratings. Please correct me whether that is right or wrong.
- No. of Phases: Single
- Repetitive Reverse Voltage Vrrm Max: 100V
- Forward Current If(AV): 4A
- Bridge Rectifier Case Style: SIP
- Forward Voltage VF Max: 1.1V
- No. of Pins: 4Pins
Operating Temperature Max: 125°C
- Also, Please tell me with the above ratings what will be the total voltage drop in the bridge rectifier when I give input as 9v and what will be the output current.
P.S I am not an electrical engineer. Please apologize me if I used any wrong electrical terms or asked any silly questions.
Thanks in advance.