I have these devices.
- Sealed type car battery (35Ah)
- 1000W Power Inverter (Modified Sine Wave, Model:Suder)
- 2 Solar Panels (37V, 8.2Ampiers, 310W each)
- Solar Charge controller(30A)
My Grinder is 230V, 620W device.
I use solar panels to charge my battery.
I did this:
- Fully charged my battery using solar panels. Solar charge controller showed that battery is full in LCD display.
- I connected my inverter to battery while charging with solar panels.
- Plugged my grinder to inverter.
- Turned on inverter power button. Inverter is working normally.
- Turned on my grinder, Then grinder blade is slowly turned around and stoped. and also in my inverter, a red bulb named fault is lit. But battery level is still full.
What is the reason for that? I am bit confused because as i calculated, my grinder need only 2.69Ampiers. But battery already have 35Ah fully filled. And also grinder need only 620W and my Inverter outputs 1000W.
And also my inverter is works with CFL Bulbs, Cieling fans etc. without any problem. And also my grinder works normally with Normal government electricity line.
Can anyone tell me whats the wrong I got?