Hi, i need help understanding how this NPN,PNP transistor work because it make me really confuse from what i'm understand. The circuit is from laptop motherboard schematics. The transistor is IMD2AT108 . Datasheet is here : http://rohmfs.rohm.com/en/products/databook/datasheet/discrete/transistor/digital/emd2t2r-e.pdf
- Voltage on pin 1&2 is 19.36V
- Voltage on pin 3 is 19.46V
- Pin 5 & 6 is connected to ground.
- Pin 4 is 3.25V
My question is :
- Please explain why voltage on pin 1&2 is 19.36V ?
- Suppose for PNP transistor in the circuit is in situration mode because Vbe is -ve but from measurement the PNP transistor is in cut-off mode. Please explain.
Thanks all for your help. Ryan