Can someone help me identify this connector? I need to source a male to plug into it. enter image description here


1 Answer 1


That connector is originally an AMP type, now TE Connectivity, known as a MATE-N-LOCK. They come in a variety of layouts regarding number of pins and placement of the round and D-shaped cavities used for keying.

Here is a link to the data sheet: http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/418/NG_CD_350766_Y5-626930.pdf

enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ Can I ask for more info? I ordered this part but was only supplied the housing. Do I need to order the connector pins separately? Presume there is some sort of pin that goes inside the connector? \$\endgroup\$
    – Andy
    Aug 10, 2017 at 15:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.