I would like the following:
- 10 X 1.2V battery
- left mosfet is the ON-OFF mosfet. I can ON and OFF the whole circuit with the 'SW' switch
- The two LM358 opamps sense the 1st battery voltage
- IF the voltage drops below 1.11V the right opamp will go high, and the RED LED go light below 1.11V. This is low battery warning led.
- IF the voltage drops below 1.0V the left opamp turns off the right mosfet, so no more current consuption from the load (in the simulation this is 10R resistor)
- IF battery voltage drops below 1V only the LT1236 and the two opamp still alive, which only draws 1-2mA from the battery.
THE PROBLEM: - when the SWITCH is OFF, from V+ (12V) to 1st BAT+ ~30-40mA current consuption. Why? What is the problem? In the simulation only ~100uA current consuption when the SWITCH is off.
The mosfets are close correctly, its not a problem. The problem when the switch is off ~30-40mA current flows from V+ (the top of the battery, 12v) to 1st BAT+. In this time to current flow from BAT (-) to left mosfet source.