However, all the cell values have a dash in them. For example, the package says
Max 5 22 gauge wires, but I don't see a clear way to derive this from the table. These values exist:
- row = 22 wire size, number of wires = 1, column = size 22, value =
- row = 22 wire size, number of wires = 4, column = size 22, value =
What does the first and last numbers mean? Does the type of wire (stranded/solid) factor into the table?
Description of the table, in case the image above (or linked datasheet) is inaccessible:
On the left is
- there are row headers such as
- each row header has sub headers such as
On the top , there is "number of additional wires of one wire type"
- there are column headers such as