I'm trying to do an AM modulation using band pass filter at the output the carrier is at 600 kHz and the message signal is at 1.5 kHz. To get a 100% modulation I did some calculations to get fL=598.5 kHz which I think is the LSB frequency and fH= 601.5 kHz the USB. My questions are:
- 1- Are the calculated values of fL and fH correct?
- Given that Vm=10 Vp-p and Vc= 5 Vp-p, what is the modulated AM signal output Vp-p should be?
- In this circuit I think the modulation is slightly below 100%, what do I need to do to make it at 100%?
- The message signal doesn't seem to be synchronized with the AM signal how can I correct that.
- In the second circuit I used a parallel LC band pass filter which gives a 100% modulation but the output voltage is in micro volts, how can I amplify the output voltage without effecting the modulation if it does?