Are there any good places to look for these files? I've been googling for a few hours but haven't found anything substantial.

Also if anyone knows where to find a vpwl off the top of their head any help would be much appreciated.

Just in case, it's referenced on the bottom of the second page in this link.

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ A piece-wise linear source (PWL, not LWP as in your question) is a standard, included, source component in spice. Look under voltage sources. \$\endgroup\$ – Art Brown May 25 '12 at 1:08

Try the OrCADexchange Yahoo! Group for community generated models. If your vendor publishes models you can convert them into OrCAD's format with a tool such as UltraLibrarian.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.