I need help tracking down 2 replacement parts. From what I know they are 1 Varistor and 1 Pico Fuse. Could anyone confirm that and tell me what I should be looking for to replace them. Googling the writing on them doesn't really get me anywhere so can someone break down what the numbers mean and or where to order replacements. Thanks very much Nelson

This is the info I get off them ZOV 07d471k cq01p (Varistor?) STB3.15A (Pico Fuse?)

enter image description hereenter image description here


1 Answer 1

  1. STB1315A Time-Lag Pico Fuse 250V, 3.15 A link
  2. 07D471k Varistor link
  • \$\begingroup\$ Ok that's great! I came across those links before but wasn't sure they were correct. My only thing is does it matter that the Varistor is a ZOV (Zinc Oxide Varistor) and the ones found for sale are MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor ) Thanks Again! \$\endgroup\$ Sep 6, 2017 at 1:29
  • \$\begingroup\$ @NelsonNico I do believe that zinc is a metal. Most MOVs are made out of zinc oxide, with some other materials mixed in. Basically it is important that it matches the specs of the original. \$\endgroup\$
    – Arsenal
    Sep 6, 2017 at 8:28
  • \$\begingroup\$ I'm having a hard time tracking down somewhere to order from. I'm in canada so I'm ok with any US site but everywhere seems to be from China. Anyone have recommendations where to order components that won't take 2 months to get? \$\endgroup\$ Sep 6, 2017 at 19:48
  • \$\begingroup\$ @Nelson Mouser, Digikey, Farnell, ... You need to improve your Google skills. \$\endgroup\$
    – dim
    Feb 5, 2019 at 8:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.