Anyone have experience adjusting the Voltage reading on these? My less expensive meters have a single pot for calibrating, but this one has three. Labeled on the circuit board as V1, V2, and V3. I'd be interested to find out what each of them does, but mainly, I need to know which adjusts the Voltage reading.


enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ Is it reading out of spec? What have you compared it against? If you need the level of accuracy typically implied by calibration, you probably need a multimeter with more than 3.5 digits from a recognized test equipment manufacturer which will come with a cal cert. (Basically, what I'm saying is that it's likely not worth the trouble.) \$\endgroup\$ – uint128_t Sep 14 '17 at 2:16

VR1 is voltage adjustment. Use a plastic screw driver.

| improve this answer | |
  • \$\begingroup\$ Your answer will be more convincing if you can provide a reference or other supporting information. \$\endgroup\$ – Sean Houlihane Mar 10 '18 at 22:54
  • \$\begingroup\$ And if you know about VR1 then how come you don't know about the other two? \$\endgroup\$ – Transistor Mar 10 '18 at 23:52

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.