I am trying to identify an LCD display to get its datasheet. It will help to understand the assembly code of a PIC18F that uses it.
What I know of the display:
- the display is part of the K8101 USB message display kit from Velleman
- 128x64 pixels oldschool grey lcd with white led backlight
- the only visible mark is a "A WR60542801 K" that gives no result
- the display had no pcb (so it is a Chip-on-glass kind?) but a 30 pins connector that I soldered in the underlying pcb (and of course, I did not thought about noting any useful reference from the lower side - if any)
- the upper "display" pcb only helds 10 1µF ceramic capacitors and 1 1MΩ resistor and communicates with the lower pcb that hold the PIC (18F27J53) via a 18 pin connector. Seems to be in "8 parallel data lines" mode.
- while searching for the 30 pin connector, I found it could be driven by a ST7565R controller found on some other lcd boards, but the controller seems to be able to address 132x65 dots so am unsure of that
- the board diagram in the assembly manual does show a "ARROWTECH ATP12864WP67" name for the lcd, but searching for that name only retrieves... this assembly manual :(
I already dumped the PIC18 code, so having the display datasheet will help much.