I don't know what "C.P" might stand for in a HVAC control cabinet drawing. Could anyone have a quick look? I'm not an electrical engineer, but a translator. Not sure what electrical component is designated this way. All I know is that the system is manufactured by a Korean company named Kiturami Bumyang Air Conditioning Co., Ltd. Please, see the picture attached, item No.2. Sorry for poor quality, that's how it is in the manual.

HVAC system control cabinet

Cabinet outside view

  • \$\begingroup\$ I don't think it is Control Panel. The entire cabinet is referred to as Control Panel (added a new drawing), with a touch screen HMI and stuff on the front door. Just attached an outside view pic above. \$\endgroup\$
    – Mike
    Nov 17, 2017 at 7:34
  • \$\begingroup\$ My first thought was control processor, but that's #7. It seems to refer to the block directly above it, are they connection points? What do you think NFB means? \$\endgroup\$
    – Neil_UK
    Nov 17, 2017 at 7:54
  • \$\begingroup\$ They might be connection points, thanks for the idea... I guess NFB is a no-fuse breaker \$\endgroup\$
    – Mike
    Nov 17, 2017 at 8:42
  • \$\begingroup\$ Connection Points sounds reasonable, they look like DIN rail terminals. NFB is possibly a breaker of some sort. \$\endgroup\$
    – Finbarr
    Nov 17, 2017 at 10:23
  • \$\begingroup\$ Control Power. Try that. \$\endgroup\$
    – R Drast
    Nov 17, 2017 at 11:06

2 Answers 2


It's not uncommon for the inlet breaker to be followed by breakers for each circuit, and the modules in the picture looks about the right size, so CP could be 'circuit protection'.


It could be either "Control Panel" or "Control Point". It looks like a screw terminal which could be used to connect a front control panel. It could also simply be control test points.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.