I was designing a circuit to manipulate in's and out's in a car.
I use a step down converter to power up the Arduino.
The inputs, in the left of the Arduino are:
- GIN : General grounded Input.
- JAMIN: Is a grounded signal.
- DOORIN: Is a door sensor and grounded signal.
- 1-WIREIN: Is an Ibutton reader.
The outputs, in the right of the Arduino are:
- 1-WIREOUT: Arduino acting as a 1-wire slave.
- GOUT: General grounded Output.
- JAMOUT: It is connect to the relay ground wire to activate it.
The JAMOUT pin does not work. Maybe the current of the optocoupler is too low. I measure the base-emiter voltage and it gives -1.23[V], i think this is why the transistor is not switching on. Can somebody tell me if there anything wrong with my circuit.