This connector can be found on a Kindle 3G's display (which itself is sold as Part Number ED060SC7), but I'd like to interface with it, so i need the matching socket.
- plastic body is about 8,5mm (0.335") wide (long side)
- all contacts combined are about 7mm (0,276") wide
- there are 34 pins (perhaps 36 if the ones at the ends count?).
- which would give them a distance pin-to-pin of about 0,4mm (~0.016")
- length is about 1,5mm (0.06")
- height (above flex-board-surface) is ~1mm (~0.04")
I would like to know the name of the part and who manufactures these. Extra points if somebody knows of a breakout to something tinker-friendly!