This spade connector is used to connect to 12V SLA batteries, and I believe it's the F2 variant. However it has a nice plastic shroud around it which makes it easier to remove from the batteries and since it's fitted after the crimp it doesn't get damaged as some alternative shrouds do.

I am trying to find where to buy these covers (with or without the female spade connectors) however I'm having trouble because I don't know what they are called!

Does anyone know what retailers label these parts as?



Most often they are called just

Hard plastic 6.3mm female blade terminal cover

and code for it RS63004X, where X is a colour code, e.g RS63004R for Red.

Check this link

Also, you can go through all range of terminal covers on RS website.

| improve this answer | |
  • \$\begingroup\$ Thanks! On the RS site it looks like they are also called Faston 250 crimp covers. \$\endgroup\$ – Malvineous Jan 7 '18 at 1:09

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.