Attached is a pic of a flowmeter. What company is this IC from?enter image description here

  • 16
    \$\begingroup\$ You should post a sharper picture and rotate it for out convenience. Now all the electrons are going to fall out. \$\endgroup\$ – Bimpelrekkie Jan 15 '18 at 9:50

Could it be this one?

SGL chip for ultrasonic flow meter @ Alibaba


  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Beat me to it by 17 seconds. :) \$\endgroup\$ – Tom Carpenter Jan 15 '18 at 9:52
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ @PrudhviSagar Then please mark Tom's answer as accepted. \$\endgroup\$ – winny Jan 15 '18 at 11:32

This IC is made by a Chinese company called Relmon. Here you can find its datasheet (unfortunately not in English). This IC is an equivalent of TDC-GP22 (Time to Digital Converter) with some additional features.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.