I wired up a latching hall effect sensor to an LED. My power source is a stack of three 1.5v coin cell batteries.
Sensor was working just last night and then all of a sudden I tried it again this morning it is not working.
The only thing that I’m thinking is maybe the batteries aren’t strong enough because the sensor I think requires a minimum voltage of 3.5 V?
Took the leads off and tested the battery and it was showing only 2.5V..
Reason why I am a little confused is because last night I tested it by hooking it up to a very small low power LED which couldn’t have pulled that much power out of the battery...