The typical name I see given is MPC, MPC2, or MPC-2, and the cables are readily available, but I can't seem to source the female PCB-side connector. Obviously, a 1x4 pin header would work just fine, but I'd like to use the locking connector if possible.

This is what the cable looks like:

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ You mean the male PCB connector? \$\endgroup\$ – dext0rb Jul 16 '12 at 20:48

Updated link

Is this what you're looking for?

Part number 5-103639-3 from TE connectivity

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.