In an analysis of buck converter, we make few assumptions. Those are:
- The circuit is operating in steady state.
- The inductor current is continuous.
- The capacitor is very large and the output voltage is held constant.
- The switching period is T; the switch is closed for time DT and opens for time (1-D)T
- The components are ideal.
Here we say that the capacitor is very large to keep output constant.
I want to know much large should be the capacitor.
We say large but how many farads is not mentioned.