Here is my circuit (to the best of my recollection):
NOTE: The voltages and resistance values are not known to me and what you see in the schematic is just default.
- Reverse feedback loop (I may mean "inverting" here)
- LM741 opamp from Texas Instruments
- Only two resistors used
- This is a clipping circuit
My question is two-fold:
- What is the simplest configuration for building a headphone guitar amp using only an LM741 op amp and two resistors?
- Any idea why mine died after only 2 days of use?