I've to implement a wireless communication system. Details are as follows.
- Range is about 600m
- Point-to-point communication
- No LoS is available. (but not highly obstructed)
- Won't need much higher data rates.
- Should be reliable.
- No constraints with supply power, size etc...
- Intended to handle with PICs of Arduinos.
- Price is not a major issue (but prefer a reasonable price..)
Please point me to a proper transceiver module that can be used for the purpose. Don't have prior experience with wireless modules (so, you can assume fine details and then let me know of them), a straight answer is much appreciated..