I want to do reverse engineering of this module (Digital Microphone)
First of all I tried to get the schematics from the supplier but they don't have them.
Finally I starting unsolder each capacitor, as I can see, all are ceramic capacitor (I guess) and measure each ones with the multimeter.
I got the following values.
- 74 nF I rounded it to commercial value, 0.068 uF
- 1,049 uF, I rounded it to commercial value, 1 uF
- 38,5 nF, I rounded it to commercial value, 0.039 uF
- 75 nF, I rounded it to commercial value, 0.068 uF
- 110 nF,I rounded it to commercial value, 0.1 uF
My doubts are:
- Are they ceramic capacitors?
- Is correct the procedure of unsolder and measure?
- Is there another procedure to do it?
I read the datasheet of the principal component (microphone and amplifier) because I want to find some schematics proposal but it doesn't help me. (I am an enthusiast hobbyist.)