We know well we can dim single lights using single TRIAC module with the help of PWM signals from controller. My question is, I want to control the lights which are placed on hall. Let us consider 15-20 bulbs.
- Is it possible to control single PWM signal and single TRAIC module?
- We need to consider only current value of TRIAC module?
- What are all the hardware points should be consider at the time of automate.
- Which micro-controller is best for home automation?
- Is it possible to ON/OFF lights using TRIAC module? If its not how to do that?