Does anybody recognize this connector? This is Power terminal used on Solar Inverter. Rated for 150A/35V.

enter image description here


1 Answer 1


Well, it's clearly a terminal block.

I think this is what you are looking for. And I think this is the link to the product from the manufacturer.

Sorry, that's all the information I could find out about it.

  • \$\begingroup\$ @WinsonHou Thanks for the feedback. Do you mind selecting my answer as best if it satisfied you? Thank you. \$\endgroup\$
    – capcom
    Aug 30, 2012 at 11:01

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.