I am doing a reverse engineer project but I can't find what these components are. Can someone help me?

The components have the folowing text on it:



Here you can see the 7HUH and AAPQ + external components. 7HUH and AAPQ

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Can you show us a schematic of the reverse engineering you have done so far? Sometimes the external components will give you a clue as to the function of the IC so you can narrow it down \$\endgroup\$ – MCG Aug 15 '18 at 13:40
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Also, if you are reverse engineering the item you presumably have some idea what the device is for and what that part of the circuit is supposed to be doing. All this information would give useful clues. \$\endgroup\$ – Transistor Aug 15 '18 at 13:41
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ @DennisdeGraaf Related: electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/334128/… \$\endgroup\$ – Voltage Spike Aug 15 '18 at 15:45
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ @winny post that as an answer \$\endgroup\$ – Voltage Spike Aug 15 '18 at 15:46
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ I upvoted this question for doing it completely right. Close, clear shots of the components in question and one clear shot showing the board they are assembled on, with pointers. \$\endgroup\$ – Janka Aug 15 '18 at 16:26

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.