The thermocouple from my oven thermometer has a connector that looks somewhat like a mono audio jack, but smaller:

enter image description here

The connector is around 2.4 mm thick in the long, extended section and around 11.2 mm long.

Does someone know what this is called? Or is it proprietary?


It Looks like a standard 2.5 mm audio jack plug.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.