I'm trying to find a power connector for a Maxon DM200 Mobitex radio terminal. As far as I'm aware, the part of he manufacturer who made this radio closed down some years ago, and there's no support available.
I've uploaded some photos of the connector to Imgur: https://imgur.com/a/1rztAaS
There's a logo on the back of the connector which looks like a letter "W" in a circle.
Here are front and rear views of it.
Here is the top view of the connector.
Some facts and figures:
- Connector mating section thread -- I measured this at 12.7mm, it could be a loose-tolerance 13mm. There are only 3 complete threads.
- The back mounting nut isn't shaped (eg hex), it's completely round with two notches. I guess you'd use a pin spanner to install and remove it.
- The panel hole seems to be around 12mm diameter.
- There's a foam or rubber gasket (hard to tell which, it's perished) between the socket's bezel and the front panel. It clearly pushes in from the front.
- Pins are 1.5mm diameter and 2mm diameter. This is the only polarity keying I can see on the connector; there's no bump or notch polarising aid like the GX16 connector and most screw-in DIN plugs have.
- Pin spacing is about 4mm.
Does anyone know what this connector might be? I've ruled out GX12 and GX16, but either might work as a replacement.