Anyone know what these switches are. More importantly where I can find a replacement. As you can see one is smashed.

They are 4mm wide by 2mm by 2mm.


enter image description here


closed as off-topic by Chris Stratton, Turbo J, Dave Tweed Sep 11 '18 at 20:10

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Welcome to EE.SE. Please see What topics can I ask about here - particularly the "where to buy" bit. \$\endgroup\$ – Transistor Sep 11 '18 at 18:12
  • \$\begingroup\$ You have already identified it. Sourcing or picking a part number, which are off topic here, are accomplished by going to a vendor website that will let you search or at least sort by size. \$\endgroup\$ – Chris Stratton Sep 11 '18 at 19:31
  • \$\begingroup\$ @Srosam Sometimes ebay is a good place to find stuff like this and all you need to know is the model number of your product, and a little bit of searching effort \$\endgroup\$ – laptop2d Sep 12 '18 at 18:25

Try some of these


Sorted by button, active, instock, surface mount right angle, gull wing, and OFF-MOM.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.