I'm trying to find the type of connector in order to build an extension cable, that's used to connect to a speaker. The top clicks in and one of the pins has a angle to its housing to ensure correct connections.

I've looked on various electronics ordering sites, but haven't been able to find the name of the connector.

connector attachedconnector ends

  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ Quite sure it's minifit. Molex or wurth. \$\endgroup\$
    – user76844
    Oct 4, 2018 at 21:26
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Can you add some dimensions to your question? Pin pitch, size of male connector. \$\endgroup\$ Oct 4, 2018 at 21:27
  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ I'm thinking it's the micro-fit: Molex 43640-0201 & 43645-0200 \$\endgroup\$
    – thebuilder
    Oct 4, 2018 at 21:41
  • \$\begingroup\$ Your phrasing names it sound like you need any locking connector. Or are you needing this same one? \$\endgroup\$
    – Passerby
    Oct 5, 2018 at 0:05
  • \$\begingroup\$ Require banana for scale. \$\endgroup\$
    – K H
    Oct 5, 2018 at 2:42

1 Answer 1


Looking at the pic it matches housing 43645-0200 and 0436400201 You just need to know the AWG of the wire as these are just housings and you will need the contacts.

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.