I have a measurement set-up as depicted in the figure below.
The measurement settings are as following:
- Both Generator 1 were having carrier frequency 1 GHz and output power 0 dBm. No modulation as well.
- A power meter was set to 1 averaging factor and center frequency as 1 GHz.
- Two settings of spectrum analyser:
- (set a) Center freq is 2 GHz and Span 3 GHz
- (set b) Center freq is 1 GHz and Span 1 MHz
If Gen1 is ON and Gen2 is OFF with spectrum analyser settings according to "(set a)", then do we expect any reflections? and would the power meter Readings be unstable?
If Gen1 is ON and Gen2 is still OFF, but now the spectrum analyser settings are according to "(set b)". Do we still expect reflections? higher or lower than the above case? And how about the power meter readings stable or unstable?
If Gen2 is additionaly ON in Question 2 settings, do we expect no, higher, or lower reflections?