enter image description here Could anyone tell me please what the component circled is? It have 6 pin / legs, and if it not existed anymore could you please let me know replacement / similarities?



1 Answer 1


Without seeing the rest of the printing, this is a bit of a guess, but I'd say they are transformers made by Pico Electronics:


  • \$\begingroup\$ @Enjang: Probably pulse transformers or really lightweight common-mode filters. These are not things that break easily -- they wouldn't be what I suspected of breaking first, unless the board had seen some truly horrible voltage spikes on those inputs. \$\endgroup\$
    – TimWescott
    Commented Oct 21, 2018 at 15:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.