Can anyone help me identify the kind of connectors in the pics below? Both the male and the female version. In case it helps, these are used in an LED fixture, to connect the (DC) output of the LED driver to the LEDs themselves. They are relatively small, roughly 15mm by 5mm by 2mm.

img1 img2 img3 img4

  • \$\begingroup\$ Looks vaguely reminiscent of Molex connectors used for old hard drives, but I don't think it's the same series. \$\endgroup\$ – Hearth Oct 26 '18 at 23:28
  • \$\begingroup\$ @Felthry This a different family than the Molex connectors for HDD power. \$\endgroup\$ – Nick Alexeev Nov 5 '18 at 19:03

Molex econolatch connectors. See part number molex 1501781020 for the 2 pin female.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.