I was hoping someone could tell me what type of connector this is.

This is in an arcade cabinet connecting the speaker wires to a Sega amp (part number sj25-0361-01).

The width from outside edge to outside edge of the housing for both pins is .29 inches.

Thanks in advance!

photo of connector enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ how big is it?? \$\endgroup\$ Commented Dec 7, 2018 at 3:39
  • \$\begingroup\$ appears to be a molex connector \$\endgroup\$ Commented Dec 7, 2018 at 4:25
  • \$\begingroup\$ Part numbers or specs of the parts this connects to may help as well and if you measure the dimensions as accurately as you can and provide a diagram. If you can't do that, put a common coin or banana in the picture for scale. Show a picture of the connector/header that this plugs into. Don't really use a banana. Use a commonly known coin. \$\endgroup\$
    – K H
    Commented Dec 8, 2018 at 1:19
  • \$\begingroup\$ The cabinet itself isn't really relevant since the insides have been replaced from another machine - however, I found the part number of the amp it connects to and added to the question. \$\endgroup\$
    – MikeM
    Commented Dec 8, 2018 at 3:04
  • \$\begingroup\$ Thank you @jsotola for adding the image of the amp. \$\endgroup\$
    – MikeM
    Commented Dec 8, 2018 at 18:40

2 Answers 2


This appears to be a Hirose connector from the EnerBee Series DF22

Take a look at part DF22C-2S-7.92C

enter image description here

Here is a link to the Datasheet. https://www.hirose.com/product/en/download_file/key_name/DF22/category/Catalog/doc_file_id/31682/?file_category_id=4&item_id=43&is_series=1

  • \$\begingroup\$ That really looks like it could be the one. Thank you, never would have come up with Hirose on my own! \$\endgroup\$
    – MikeM
    Commented Dec 11, 2018 at 20:16

That's an AMP Universal Power connector. Sega used them on the Naomi cabinets.

The two pin housing to plug into that board is part #176271, and the pins are #175151 (or 175152 for larger wire). These are female pins for the male plug. Digikey should have them.

See https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/AMP_Universal_Power for more info.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.