enter image description hereenter image description hereI Recently acquired a Technics SX-C600 organ but it needs a power cord. Does anyone know what type of power cord I should get for this?
My understanding is that this is a rare organ.


closed as off-topic by DoxyLover, Bence Kaulics, Warren Hill, RoyC, Lior Bilia Dec 14 '18 at 2:07

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions on the use of electronic devices are off-topic as this site is intended specifically for questions on electronics design." – DoxyLover, Bence Kaulics, Warren Hill, RoyC, Lior Bilia
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • \$\begingroup\$ How about this: amazon.com/Hosa-PWC-178-NEMA-1-15P-Power/dp/B000068OA6 ? BTW, takes like 2 seconds to google "rectangular power cord". \$\endgroup\$ – Eugene Sh. Dec 10 '18 at 19:41
  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ Check (and post) the dimensions though.. Also you might want to find out what is the voltage it is operating from. \$\endgroup\$ – Eugene Sh. Dec 10 '18 at 19:48
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ That looks easy enough to replace with a newer "clover leaf" or figure 8 plug and socket... \$\endgroup\$ – Solar Mike Dec 10 '18 at 21:54

I'm reasonably certain you need an IEC 60320 C9 plug to mate with that connector.

Wikipedia has this to say: "This kind of coupler is used by Roland Corporation for a couple of synthesizer and drum computer models (for example: TR-909) and by Revox for many older models of their HiFi equipment (for example, A76, A77, A78, B77, B225). Was also used heavily on Marantz Hifi equipment in the 1980s and 1990s." (source)

enter image description here


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.