I want to send a signal from board 1 to 2 through 20 cm line. I have four channel in differential, First I add them, can I send them through shielded twisted pair like this:
- Do I need a buffer? why?
- Is R14 and R13 needed, since obviously the resistors are in balance? Why?
- How we can create controlled impedance twisted pair? but I think it's needed if we have such small wavelength compared to transmission line.
- R12,R3,2 is for level shifting and balancing load.
- + = 4.5 V, - = 0 V
- receivers resistors can change to be the same in top and bottom entrance.(I don't know what impedance is good, isn't it the highest?)
- transmitters resistors can be changed to determine transmitter impedance.(I don't know what impedance is good, isn't it the smallest?)
- My summing amplifier reference:
Here I want to trick and move OpAmp in receiver side, but I'm not sure is it possible to move that in other end of balanced line? also there is other question about summing.