There are a lot of thermal thermostats like this one that work on batteries.

I searched for an actuator that is working with ~5V but I only find 24V / 220V .

I can only find full systems that work on batteries and I need only the actuator. Does it have a specific name? Do you know where I can find this kind of actuator?



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.