first of all, I´m not engineer, not physics and not "math-man", so you know this, I can afford explain my problem, I´m building an induction heater following the instructions found in net (I understand the schematic and I have builded another one and it works!!-with IRFZ44N).
Now I´m using a
- IRFP260N (2x) as MOSFET,
- UF4007 (x2) as ultrafast diodes,
- 1N4742A (x2)as zener (12V),
- 10Kohm (x2) resistors,
- 470ohm 2W (x2) resistors,
- MKP 1.08 uF (0.27x4) capacitors non polarized,
- and (ATENTION) one inductor from another chinese induction heater (I do not know the value of inductance), the main coil has 4.603 uH.
The problem is that when I apply 12 V only the MOSFETs get overheating without another effects, I think that´s not a short circuit and i think it´s because
- a) same frequency oscillation,
- b) because of the inductor.
I do not know how afront this, lot of thanks and sorry for my english
I add the link to the schematic: https://spaco.org/Blacksmithing/ZVSInductionHeater/1000WattZVSInductionHeaterNotes.htm
In future I will add my own schematica but it´s very similar except the inductor