I have one working PCB which has three different
1.8V. They are generated using three separate
step-down buck converters. The input voltage to all the converters is a single DC Power Supply (12V).
- Buck Converter Generating 4V powers 4G LTE Module (Load 2.5A)
- Buck Converter generating 1.8V powers LoRa IC
- Buck Converter generating 3.3V powers
iMX6ULLSystem-on-module (Load: 3A)
These three different buck converters are occupying alot of PCB space and increasing the
BOM. I am thinking to implement single
IC solution for my system. A quick google search landed me on two solutions.
- A Triple Step-Down Converter from
- Using a single Buck Converter to generate multiple voltages. (The link is over here).
What should I consider? Is there any different solution other than listed above?
EDIT: The LoRaWAN IC is SX1301 and it requires 1.8V power supply.